Sunday, June 24, 2012

Perfect


I love to take pictures. I took this picture of my loving husband and my 4 amazing children last week on Father's Day. I have looked at this picture over and over and over again.

 I love it. 

I am crazy in love with the people in it. 

It is a perfect picture of each one of them. I started to get sad that I wasn't in the picture. I have thought, "If I could have just slid right in next to Jon, it would have really been the perfect picture." But the more I have thought about it, the more I realize that I am in the picture. I am a huge part of it in fact. All of those perfect little expressions are being directed at me behind the lens. So even though I might not be physically seen, I am there.

Yep, it's perfect.

3 comments:

Cassondra said...

LOVE!!
So glad to see you blogging again...even if it is just a little.
You're family is stunning! Hope you are all doing well!

Unknown said...

adorable! :)

Torey's Travels said...

Your kids are cut