Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sisters


Chloe was going through a huge pile of old pictures I have laying around the floor in my office and found a picture of my sister, Amber, and me. It wasn't just any old picture. It was cut into the shape of a heart. My Mom used to be a big time scrapbooker and would cut EVERY PICTURE into some sort of shape.

Chloe thought it was "dorable"...

AND

she thought that she and Ava should have one just like it.
So yesterday she laid out a blanket in the backyard, got herself dressed and picked up her little sister...

AND

SMILED!

I love sisters.

6 comments:

Meghan Poort said...

LOVE THIS!!!

Mike and Megan Johnson said...

that is a 10 on the cuteness scale!

Amy said...

I love my sisters too! There just isn't any other bond quite like it. I think it is "dorable" too!

tbyrd said...

Sooo cute!!! There is nothing like having a sister. They're blessed to have eachother.

Cassondra said...

Wow - they are so beautiful! Every girls should be so lucky as to have a sister!

Jax said...

Um... soooooooo sweet. I can't wait for Avery to have a sister!!!!!