Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hanging Out

It has taken me FOREVER to update on the past few months. We are doing great. Just trying to get our lives into a good rhythm. I don't know that we will ever get into one, but we are doing our best. 3 kids has thrown me a little bit. I really didn't think there would be a huge adjustment, but for some reason there has been a big shift. Getting ready in the morning usually leaves out 1 kid or 1 me. I just can't get 4 people ready...yet.
But change is good. Different but good. If we aren't all dressed we are at least all happy. That's what is important, right?
I have made some very long posts updating our family over the past couple of months. I love when people stop by to read our blog, but I really just update it for us. If you want to read it, you may want to grab a sandwich and get comfortable. It's been a busy couple of months (and a little bit of picture overload!)...
Thank you to all of our family and friends who have helped and offered good wishes to us as we have grown our family. We feel so blessed.





1 comment:

Becca said...

I LOVE these pictures of the kids on the chair. They are so cute!