Friday, September 3, 2010

First Day of Preschool


Chloe and Beckham started preschool yesterday.
Chloe spent the morning giving Beckham advice...because, you know, she is a veteran at this whole preschool thing.
She reminded him:
Not to cry
Tell the teacher if he needed to go to the bathroom
Say please and thank you
Be nice to the other kids

She even tried to teach him the pledge of allegiance.

I dropped Beckham off first, and when I picked him up, I saw this:




Then it was Chloe's turn. She walked in like she owned the place.
When I picked Chloe up, this is what I saw:


Smiles all around.
It was a fun day and we are all excited for the year ahead!


Miss Julene made all of the students one of these cute tote bags. Yes, she is awesome.



3 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

Jamie! Your kids are so dang cute!! I can't believe they're so grown up. I still remember holding Chloe at church as a baby.
So exciting for them to be in preschool. From the pics it seems like they love it!
I hope you're doing well. Miss you!

Marleen said...

You have such cute kids! Love the curls. Those bags are so fun. She really is an amazing teacher.

Miss you guys!

Cassondra said...

Adorable!