Monday, September 27, 2010

Teeth


Ava turned 8 months old last week. Do you know what she got?
Her first tooth!
So cute.
That same day, her Aunt Elizabeth spent the night at our house and just before bed, she lost a tooth.
So gross.
My parents were out of town and so I tried to nonchalantly ask her how much the tooth fairy left her for her last tooth...not that I really needed to know...I was just curious, of course.
She told me that the fairy left her $8 for her last tooth.
Ummmm...$8???
Is that really the going rate?
When she woke up in the morning, she did not find $8 under her pillow. Much less.
I may need to have a talk with this said fairy before my kids start loosing their teeth.
Paying for their education? Yes.
Dance lessons? Yes.
Sports? Yes.
A mouth full of $8 teeth?
No.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh Jamie your blog is so cute!! I love all your pics! Ava is so beautiful!! Allie has been begging me all week to have Chloe over...I need to call and set that up one of these days!! =)

Cassondra said...

Amen on the tooth fairy!
Ava is beautiful!