Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Almost Twins?

My friend, Melissa (my lagal deter) and her cute sister, Emily, had baby girls last month. They were born exactly 2 weeks apart...SO FUN! Emily came to town after Melissa had her baby and let me have some fun taking some pictures. The size of the girls was pretty much the only thing they had in common. They were total opposites. One liked being naked and the other didn't. One slept all of the time while the other one was awake. One liked to be on her back and the other screamed when we put her on her back. It was a busy photo shoot! I don't know how moms of twins do it! At least we had one mom to one baby. Good ratio. I love Melissa and Emily and they are the cutest moms! Their daughters are so blessed to have them as moms and lucky that they have a cousin so close. Thank you again for a fun afternoon!
Melissa and Emily's "Super" Mom (literally!!!). MaryKay made it to both births even though they took place in 2 different states. They were both so happy that she was able to be there!

5 comments:

the heiner family said...

Such adorable pics Jamie! I would say that Melissa's baby looks looks just like her! It is too bad that Melissa doesn't have a blog but so great that you are able to blog for her so that we can all know what she is up to!

Rob and Mercedi said...

So beautiful! MaryKay is a super mom. Wonderful photos!

Anderson's said...

Jamie you are amazing! When can I set up my kids for a photo shoot! I love the pictures.

Amy said...

The Mendenhall's always look cute - it really isn't fair! Do you do photography? Those pictures were really cute!

Grace said...

Wow these are beautiful...great job