Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Lil' Pastry Chefs

My little 9-year old sister convinced me that I absolutely, positively needed one of those coupon books her school was having her sell for a fundraiser. I dislike these books. So many coupons and yet they are usually for places I never visit. I thought I would support the cause anyway.
I was flipping through it last week and found a coupon to Little Pastry Chefs, a cute little bakery over by my parent's home. It was a buy one get one free so I thought it would be a fun activity for Chloe and Naomi...and maybe Beckham.
The girls picked out their cakes and colors of frosting and they decorated like professionals. We got a cupcake for Mr. Beckham, however, he was much more excited about the frosting (a man after my own heart...).
They did such a good job and it was so cute that they each complimented each other during the whole process...
"Chloe, that looks awesome!"
"Naomi, I love those colors you picked!"

They have a summer camp schedule and I think I may be signing them up for some fun summer classes!


1 comment:

McKeehan Family said...

That looks so fun! I love Beckham eating the spoonfull of frosting!