Wednesday, September 30, 2009

When September Ends

I feel like this month can be summarized by the Green Day song, "Wake me up, when September ends..."
The month has been somewhat of a blur. The days have been slow, but the month itself has gone by quickly. I have spent a good deal of this month still feeling tired and nauseated but I think that those things are fading (however, every time I tell someone that, inevitably I get sick again...I am crossing my fingers this time.) It is finally time to wake up, rejoin the living and start feeling a little bit more like myself. Through all of the not so fun, there has still been fun. Lots of new changes are around the corner for our little family and we are so excited to get to them!Before October hits tomorrow, I thought that I would give a few updates...These are some photographs we took on our visit to the orchard by my parent's house. There isn't much of an autumn here, but the orchard made me feel like the seasons were officially changing...Sometimes I forget that in a few short months, my 2 loves will be 3...we feel so blessed.






7 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

I love all the updates! Updates from friends seriously make my day.
Chloe and Beckham couldn't be cuter! I love Chloe's curls, what doll!
I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I hope that continues! When do you find out the gender? Or are you not finding out?

Ashley said...

These pictures are beautiful!
As always!! And so are your children of course. So great to get all the updates too. I hope you really are getting feeling better. Nausea is the absolute worst and so hard to function. Miss you!!

the heiner family said...

Your kids are so adorable! I need to have you do our family pics some time now that we are back for good...you are so talented!(I always knew that in high school but had no idea how much that encompassed!)

tbyrd said...

I love the pics Jamie, they are all soooo adorable. Chloe is a perfect little model and Beckham all boy.

The Cattelain Family said...

So cute! You take such great pictures! Glad to hear you are feeling better. When do you find out what you're having?

Jamie said...

Jamie! I'm so glad you left a message-I had lost your blog in my favorites and missed it. Your children are beautiful and your photography is AMAZING!!! Congrats on having #3-that is so exciting-I'll tell Brian! We are a little nervous for 4 but getting excited. I'm gonna add you to my favorites right now!

Anderson's said...

Jamie, those pictures are so cute. I totally feel the same way- I will start to feel good and as soon as I tell someone I am feeling better, I get sick again. It's no fun being pregnant!