Monday, September 22, 2008

Go Packers!!!

This is Kyle laughing at his own joke...I don't think Beckham thought is was very funny. Sorry, Kyle. Tough crowd.

Yesterday was the 25th birthday of my brother-in-law, Kyle! We went over to his house last night to celebrate. We ate, talked and blew out candles. Kyle was surprised by his birthday gift from Amber...a trip up to Seattle for a Sea Hawk/Packer game at the beginning of October. My sister had the CUTEST cake made to announce the trip. She used Photoshop and put her head on the body of a Greenbay Packer football player and put the message, "Pack your bags...we are going to Seattle for a Packer's game!" He was so surprised! Amber and Kyle dated for quite a few years before they got married, so I felt like I knew Kyle. However, I must have missed all of the Greenbay Packer conversations. I had NO idea he liked them so much.



From the moment Chloe woke up Sunday morning, all she could talk about was Uncle Kyle's birthday party...for a couple of reasons. First, she is in L.O.V.E. with Kyle. Sometimes she randomly says, "Mom, I love Kyle." And when I ask her why she says, "I just do love him." Cute. Sorry, he's already taken (I haven't broken the news to her that Amber is already married to him!). The second reason why she was so excited about Kyle's birthday is because she knows that every birthday involves a party, cake, candles and presents...all of which she thinks are for her. We hope you had a very happy birthday, Kyle. We love you!Amber and Kyle holding a baby...NOT their baby. This is NOT an announcement of any sort!
(But don't they look so good with a baby in their arms???)

2 comments:

suzanne said...

jamie!

i'm not sure how i got to you... but yeah!

i have a blog too, come visit.

it's private (because i'm parinoid) so send me your e-mail address and i will send you the link and password (s.robertson@mac.com)

and, happy birthday to your brother-in-law. :)

suzanne.

Anonymous said...

Jamie, see my comment in the next post. Say Hi to the Jolley's. We're thinking of coming down next week. send us your email at brian.bare@zionsbank.com.