Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Lagal Deter

This is a picture of me and Melissa a LONG time ago! We were getting ready to go to one of our many NSYNC concerts...good times.

I just wanted to wish Melissa a happy birthday today! She is in the hospital right now because she just gave birth to her GORGEOUS baby girl on Monday. (This is why I figure that I can post this picture...she's in the hospital and most likely very drugged!). Melissa is one of my most favorite people...and I know that I am not alone! Everyone who even meets Melissa is immediately in love with her. She is so talented and sweet and thoughtful and funny and just an all around good person and I love her! I hope she has a day filled with lots of cake and lots of Loratab!

9 comments:

Lynt said...

Happy Birthday, Melissa! I love you guys! It's so great to see the two of you still so close after so many years! You guys are so gorgeous! I can't wait to see Emily's and Melissa's baby girls!

The Cattelain Family said...

Ah high school...good times indeed. I didn't know Melissa had another baby! Congrats to her and a happy birthday. Does she have a blog? By the way, your kids are stinkin adorable!

Jason DeMarco said...

Hey Jamie! It's Gina DeMarco! I just found your blog! Come see ours! Nsync concerts were defintely some good times! My friends and I even got so into that we would do Nsync dance offs at the church dances! I am glad no one has photos of that! HA!

SGubler said...

Hi Jamie! I'm so happy to have just discovered your blog. Your kids are so beautiful and so grown up. Tell Melissa congratulations and that I'm thinking about her.
--Sarah Gubler

Anonymous said...

Here I am feeling a bit of Nostalgia as I visit old friends sites through other old friends sites-tracking down people from another time----when all of the sudden I am hit with this picture-this is exactly how I remember you, because that is who you looked when I met you! Thanks for the funny memories!! You guys look great and your family is wonderful. Kudos to you both!!! Mindy Murray

the heiner family said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! What's funny is that Melissa and I haven't talked in years(so sad I know) but all day yesterday I thought of her...once I have a b-day ingrained in my head, it is tough to get it out! I am so excited to hear about the baby! I, like Linds want to know if she has a blog...I need to stalk her so that we can catch up!

Jamie Poort said...

Unfortunately, Melissa hasn't joined the blogging world...yet! Maybe now that she can see that so many people want to hear about her, she might be inspired. Rest assured, though, she blog stalks all of you! (does that sound creepy???)

Scarlet said...

I completly agree with you! I love Melissa and am so glad that everything went well with the delivery! I LOVE YOU MELISSA!

Anonymous said...

Hi Poorts! Brian Bare here. barefamilyblog.blogspot.com. (Jamie does it all) What a great family! Nice swim shorts Jon!