Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Blur

Is Thanksgiving really next week?!!
October was kind of a blur for our family. It was quite possibly one of my favorite months that I have ever had. Jon took almost the entire month off, and after working straight for so long without any type of vacation, he was well deserving. I would like to think that we all were!
We spent the month traveling with both sides of our families, running in our first race together and spent whatever remainder time we had, packing up our old house and moving.
I love October. I love Halloween. I want my kids to love it too.
Every year I buy them Halloween pajamas to help them get into the spirit of the month. Jon thinks that I am ridiculous. I don't care. We whip them out October 1st, and I try to keep them in a quick washing rotation so that we can get as much wear of them in the month as we can! Here are the kids LOVING (I would like to think) their Halloween pajamas and the new house along with a recap of our October...






4 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

I love that idea of halloween PJs. I might just steal it! Halloween is such a fun time of year, it's the begining of the holidays and I can't get enough of it. PJs would be the cherry on top.

Amy said...

Looks like fun! It was so nice to see you at church on Sunday. How fun that you are in our ward now :)

Kevin said...

Jamie- Wow it sounds like you have had a lot of fun! Where did you move to? Yur kids are adorable, I love all your pictures!

Alysia said...

Jamie that last post was mine.. I didn't realize that kevin was signed it, but I have kow idea why it showed up as that davis county thing...