Monday, November 16, 2009

Disneyland

I know that there are some of you who dislike Disneyland (I won't say hate because I don't believe anyone can truly hate Disneyland)...
however, I love it. It really makes me happy. It is magical and now that I have kids old enough to love it, I just watch them believe.
We went the weekend of Halloween with my family and started the trip off by attending Mickey's Trick or Treat Party. Chloe dressed up as Alice in Wonderland and Mr. Beckham was the Mad Hatter. It was hilarious. Chloe was such a cute Alice, but seriously, everyone was going crazy over Beckham's costume...probably because he already looks like a little old man and so the costume was so him. He walked around the park like he owned the place. People actually stopped us and asked if they could take pictures of him. He was eating it up.
The next morning, he looked up at me and the first thing that he said was, "Mom, I was so funny last night." Oh boy. He is so Jon.
We rode rides and trick or treated. We went to the parade and the characters from the parade picked Chloe, Beckham and my niece Sadie from the sidelines to join them to dance in the parade. It was so cute. Beckham whipped out his robot skills. Sadie and Chloe took a few minutes to warm up, but then they really got into it.
The next 2 days were filled with rides and food and stalking Disney characters and going to the 3-D movies...all of which were fine except for the Bug's Life movie that totally freaked Chloe out. She cried during the entire thing. She still talks about it daily as if she has been completely traumatized. Oh boy. She is so me.
Anyway, it was a fun long weekend spent with family and everyone had a really good time. Chloe did get sick, but a quick trip to the Anaheim Quick Care resolved it until we got home.





















1 comment:

Rob and Mercedi said...

I don't know how anyone could not love DisneyLand. It's truly magical! I love it more now than when I was little! I'm jeleous you got to go!!
Beckham is adorable in that costume! I see why eveyone was going crazy over him. I would too!
And Chloe couldn't be more beautiful. What a darling family you have.